But Jesus can he put it away. Ate lots today in the beloved and rare company of my brother. Good food. Chewing fills the silences. Are they awkward? I was worried, I don't know what to say to you, what questions I should ask. But then, that's because I already know the answers.
What does it feel like to grow up outside the intense orbit of twin planets revolving around each other?
I would love to speak to you in standard English and not meme quotations, but I'll take what I can get. Follow that tune, don't burn the beans. Oh, what a day. WhatshaPpninGerlY'alllllright?
And then a glimpse into your life, brief but treasured nonetheless. Almost girlfriends I'd love to know. Our shared commiserations in that department. And then your too, too earnest comment on my future boyfriend or whoever...
...I'm not a lesbian though.
Whatever.
Your massive fuck-off BMW stealthing back up the M11, like Batman's got business in the North. I'd go with you and be your Robin any day. We say goodbye, but can only say I love you if it's a joke. Nice one lad. Take care now.
No comments:
Post a Comment