From a young age, I have always been passionate about improving my socio-economic position; leading me to want to pursue a degree, the statistically most likely way to do so. I have an overwhelmingly verbose lexicon to ensure of my immense academic propensity, and yet adopt a warm, personal tone - as though I could jump right off the page and into your lecture hall. I am excellent at independent critical thinking which is why I want to go to your university and learn what to think.
I recently read a Very Important Book by a Very Important Author. Despite the fact that a massive number of academics throughout the history of academia have discussed at length their findings on this V.I.B. and V.I.A., you will find the most compelling insight to be mine - a seventeen year old who actually only read the first few chapters.
Furthermore, I have an commendable work ethic, which I have developed from climbing the hills and valleys of panicked procrastination and deadline-induced manic work. I believe this would make me ideal for a degree, where I would use the same unsustainable model of whiplash revision but suspect that meditation will solve my stress.
Outside of my studies, I have completed literally every grade on all Western instruments (and continue working on my Grade 6 Sitar). In addition, I have competed in my fair share of Olympics. I am that mythical all-rounder that the Student Room worship and have completed part-time work as an Oxbridge admissions tutor for private schooled children called Rupert. All of these, combined with my unbridled lust for learning makes me, I believe, the ideal candidate to pay you lots of money.
No comments:
Post a Comment