Sunday, January 25, 2026

Busy and Grateful

 Cheer up, me. Yes you finished those essays on time, and yes they were probably shit. But you did it. Guess what I'm doing again. Only writing another sodding essay, aren't I? But do you see me complaining?

I know it's hard work, and that I'm also writing this to procrastinate but I'll tell you something - it's not half bad here, and the feedback is to help. Not to wear you down as a person. So I am preparing for a few very busy days of rehearsal, writing (fun stuff!) and writing (uni work) and meetings etc. etc. etc., but I am grateful. 

Do you not remember all those days in high school, the long summer break, sixth form, those big wells of time where you begged for something interesting to happen, just to pull you out, shake things up. Well, here you are. It's all happening here. So why scroll on your phone in bed? Why be lazy and introverted all the time? It's a stress and a half to take it all on I know, but the reward is the relief of finishing hard work. And starting it again. 

So finish this ramble, get back to it. And don't complain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What I want to hear

 It is not nice to know what someone else thinks  you want to hear when being kissed, especially when it is so spectacularly off the mark. G...